Services, database services and CSS on APPIAN BPM platform to customize and integrate with services outside the platform.
* Review business requirements to develop functional and non-functional system requirements.
* Participates in analysis and design activities.
* Responsible for the development activities using Appian.
* Create supporting SDLC / technical documentation. E.g. Writes detailed design specifications and accompanying documentation.
* Works as a member of the GSA FAME development team, and coordinates with all team members to address customer requests.
1) Experience in APPIAN BPM platform
a) Should have experience with APPIAN Process Modeling, Smart services, Rules and Tempo event services
b) Should have extensive experience in using APPAIN smart services for Database and Web services
Experience in Java based-BPM development platforms like Savvion, Pega or any other BPM tool
2) Java/J2EE/SQL applications development
3) Ability to implement SOA using Web Services using open source technologies for Java.
5) Should have experience in Java framework, Spring, Hibernate, CXF/Axis, Eclipse, JUnit, Maven/Ant and SVN
6) Ability to define SQL and Conceptual Data Model using E/R tools.
1) Java/J2EE/SQL applications development with Eclipse, JUnit, Maven/Ant
2) Should have experience in using business process based capture of business and system requirements
Webservice/REST and exposure to cloud based platforms (Google AppScript, Salesforce)
4) Should have experience in products/frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, CXF/Axis, JPA, Oracle, mySQL
5) Should have experience in team/process tools like HP Quality Center tools, IBM Rational tools, Open Source tools (hudson and
Solves complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity;
Performs work without appreciable direction and is reviewed for desired results from a relatively long term perspective;
Decisions result in an organization achieving critical organizational objectives;
Represents the organization as one of the customer contacts on significant technical matters.
LMCareers Business Unit
ESS0997 IS&GS-CIVIL (S8200)
Info Systems & Global Sol
FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of people works with partners around the world to bring proven...