Join FCCI Insurance Group!
Are you an insurance professional who’d like to work for an ethical company with a clear vision and strong financials? FCCI Insurance Group writes property & casualty lines in 16 states, and we’re growing. FCCI has been in business since 1959 and is rated A- (Excellent) with a Secure and Stable outlook by A.M. Best Company. Our success is built on strong partnerships with independent insurance agents who value our excellent loss control, claims and customer service. If you share our commitment to integrity and excellent service and want to work for a company you can be proud of, we want to hear from you.
Currently we are seeking an experienced Loss Control Consultant to be responsible for risk evaluation & loss control surveys of new and current policyholders. This includes making insurability evaluations and maintaining effective safety and loss control programs for all lines of Commercial Insurance. The field position will represent our Indiana territory and will require travel throughout the territory.
In exchange for your time and talents, FCCI provides competitive pay and comprehensive benefits including:
- Flexible and generous Paid Time Off program
- Option of two different car programs
- 401K program with employer’s contribution made per pay period
- Bonus programs
If interested, please APPLY VIA OUR WEBSITE at www.fcci-group.com
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Risk Management, Insurance, or Safety related degrees are preferred
* Five years safety, loss control, or risk management experience in an insurance environment with multi-line experience required
* Advanced knowledge of the principles of loss control applied in a commercial multi-line P&C environment and knowledge of industry-wide safety principles, practices, and procedures
* Thorough knowledge of the independent agency system & producers in the Midwest Region and the ability to develop relationships with Agencies by providing guidance and support and by emphasizing sound underwriting principles
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
* Commitment to delivering superior customer service to all internal and external customers of FCCI
* Computer proficiency, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to work independently with minimal daily supervision
* Valid driver’s license with good driving history
* Flexibility for necessary travel and occasional overnight stays
FCCI Insurance - 19 months ago