ICF Ironworks offers integrated customer engagement applications, including interactive, portal and content management solutions, and business and IT alignment services to a growing roster of Fortune 500 companies and government agencies.
Our goal is to build lasting, mutually beneficial customer relationships based on trust and honest communication. Our objective is to deliver on our promises to our clients by deploying a team of experts on every engagement and completing projects on time and budget.
We have vast experience working with a variety of industries, which in turn exposes our employees to more experiences and develops their expertise.
ICF Ironworks is currently are seeking a consultant who aligns strategic goals and objectives with decisions regarding products and services; partners and suppliers; organization; capabilities; and key business and IT initiatives.
Assesses current state, defines future state needs, identifies gaps, and recommends new technology solutions, often comprised of multiple applications to enhance enterprise operations.
Must be able to recognize and formulate business and technology solutions, business processes, system architectures and make strategic IT recommendations.
Must have experience in best practices for business and technical strategy projects.
- Assesses current state of solutions, defines future state needs, identifies gaps and recommends new technology solutions and strategic business execution improvements.
- Business process engineering/re-engineering
- Facilitate stakeholder sessions with personnel across all disciplines in the company to identify and define requirements, assess business processes and evaluate technology solutions
- Conducting solution architecture research and facilitating solution application selections for clients
- Formulate business and logical solution architectures comprised of diverse functional capabilities supporting all business areas across an organization
- Define and present strategic IT recommendations.
- Creating strategic roadmaps for organizations to follow to recognize defined strategic goals and objectives and implement associated technology solutions
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience
- IT strategy consulting experience with an enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
Desired abilities, knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies
- The ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions
- The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulate their collective relevance to the organization and to high-priority business issues
- Experience using model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business
- The ability to visualize and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture
- Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiativesCapturing and helping organization's recognize strategic vision, goals and objectives
Significant experience executing business process improvement, including business process engineering/re-engineering
Defining and structuring governance and business change mamanement processes
Helping organizations define key solution business and functional requirements
Conducting facilitated stakeholder sessions with people across all disciplines in the company
Conducting solution application selections across many technology areas, ie. ERP, ECM, Portal, CRM
Leading meetings and present to key stakeholders and executive leadership
Solid business education and experience levels across all business departmental disciplines and with the processes and systems that support these departments, including accounting and finance, sales, HR, R&D, manufacturing, supply chain, procurement, customer support, marketing and operations.
Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
The ability to act as liaison conveying information needs of the business to IT and data constraints to the business; applies equal conveyance regarding business strategy and IT strategy, business processes and work flow automation, business initiatives and IT initiatives, and benefit realization and service delivery
Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities
ICF International - 2 years ago
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to...