Triad Retail Media is seeking a Campaign Data Manager to successfully integrate campaigns from the ad server into eBay’s Salesforce. This is an analysis and client support role for a detail-oriented individual with the capacity and desire to succeed in high growth environment. This role is responsible for the tactical day-to-day management of client campaigns as well as driving the strategic revenue growth for each account.
Triad Retail Media is an established and award winning Inc. 500 company that acts as a strategic site development partner and digital advertising agency for several major retail properties including Walmart.com, Barnes&noble.com, CVS.com, Dell.com, Samsclub.com, Shutterfly.com, Toysrus.com and others.
Triad works with internet retailers to enhance the presence of rich content and interactive product categories within their sites. The company also acts as an advertising agency that manages and executes targeted display, video, social, mobile and rich media campaigns which are connected to unique brand-based experiences for the likes of P&G, Nokia, SCJ, Unilever, Intel, GSK and others.
- Daily management of campaigns
- Populate different CRM and financial systems with the necessary data for revenue forecasting and recognition purposes.
- Partner with colleagues from ad ops team members, finance, IT and eBay to collect, analyze and populate data in Salesforce.
- Reconcile finance reports
- 2+ years experience in a campaign management/support role in the advertising/online media space
- Must be extremely proficient in Excel
- Demonstrate ability to leverage quantitative thinking to manage campaign information
- Proven experience of online ad-serving technologies; Dart, OAS, Atlas
- Passion for online advertising media and understanding how consumers interact with display advertising
- BA in business, marketing, advertising, or related field from a top tier university