The trade processing team is responsible for accurate trade capture and allocation of trades we self clear as well as give up.
The team needs to work hand and hand with the other areas of operations, as well as clients and salesman to highlight and rectify any trade processing issues. Trade Processing utilizes a follow the sun approach with handovers from Singapore and London. Cooperation and communication between regions is key to ensure the success of the global team.
· Provide trade processing services for US and non US clients and house traders.
· Process electronically executed trades through various trade matching systems Using Clearvision middle office software.
· Reconcile intraday unmatched trades through the various global clearinghouses.
· Process allocation of trade breakdowns for clearing and execution only clients.
· Process Exchange for Physical (EFP) and Block trades.
· Process and rectify trade issues for the facilities managed State Street FCM.
· Process the intra and end of day PCS position reporting process.
· Set up and maintain static in the various systems we utilize RANsys & Clearvision)
· Provide full service data entry for any manual trades, or house transfers
· Verify trade entry versus intraday trade prelims to confirm accuracy
· Handle trade inquiries via email, phone or with trading desk personnel
· Run various regulatory reports at end of trading day for exchanges, regulatory agencies and Internal controls.
· Process Mutual Offset Trades (MOS) – trades done in Chicago but cleared in Singapore or London
· Handle London EOD processing via handoff from London operations team
Bachelor degree or higher with emphasis on Finance and/or Accounting, Business Management.
Good working knowledge of the RANsys system and middleware applications such as Clearvison
Good working knowledge of how to utilize the exchange portal
General understanding of the Financial Services Industry is preferred
Strong desire to learn new products and processes with strong work ethics
Require good communication skills both internally between RBS operations and front office as well as dealing with client support teams/back office
Strong analytical skills
Good computer skills including Microsoft products: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Very good interpersonal skills
Excellent communicator - able to argue own position and reach a consensus in the light of differing views.
Able to identify, pre-empt and resolve issues with minimum supervision
Driven and self-motivated
Creative and reliable
Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, managing expectations along the way
Flexible in approach
"It is the policy of The Royal Bank of Scotland, PLC to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state, and/or local laws."
Employer immigration sponsorship not available for this role.”