McGladrey is looking for a dynamic Administrative Assistant to join our team in our Boston Office.
- Provide multiple partner support
- Proficiency in a Microsoft Windows environment must have excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Experience typing correspondence, proofreading, scheduling appointments and calendaring, setting up for meetings, travel arrangements
- Strong organizational skills; multi-tasking, attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Take-charge person who is able to work well independently and exercise good judgment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and effectively handle stressful situations
- Overtime required during peak season
- Other duties as assigned
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.™
Location Street Address :
City : Boston
State : MA
Region : Full Time
Position Type : Experienced
Job Type : Experienced
Degree Required : None
Travel Required : No
Relocation Eligible : No
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID : NGMC10071
McGladrey - 16 months ago
McGladrey & Pullen, LLP operates under the McGladrey brand as the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services,...