Wfcl Contact Cntr Mgr (safe) 1
Wells Fargo s Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision and design every product and service with our customers in mind. If it s not good for our customers, then it s not good for Wells Fargo.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We believe everyone on our team is important and deserves respect for who they are and how they contribute to our success.
The CLG team includes our home mortgage, home equity, consumer credit card, personal loans and lines, direct auto, dealer services and commercial auto, retail services and education financial services businesses.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance) Our Mortgage Team: Supports the nation s leading originator and servicer of residential mortgages.
This is a unique opportunity to join the Centralized Contact Center Management Team. At Wells Fargo we strongly believe in responsible lending principles and we know that a changing economy or unexpected events may affect our borrowers financial status.
The WFCL Contact Center Manager (SAFE) 1 position is a full time opportunity to work in a professional inbound and outbound contact center setting that provides answers and guidance to sales, service, and fulfillment customers. This position requires the ability to navigate through multiple systems while providing resolution for the customer. Responsible for managing staff who are providing sales, service, and fulfillment to current and potential Wells Fargo customers.
Duties may include:
Responsible for managing the activities of a utility team assigned to a mix of mortgage customer service, mortgage telesales (inbound and outbound) and mortgage fulfillment, ensuring that production goals and customer needs are met through efficient transition of team capacity to address business initiatives. May include a large single business function or multiple business functions.
- Managing workflow and quality performance of sales, service, and fulfillment representatives;
- Working with management team to identify problems and improve sales, service, and fulfillment levels;
- Interfacing with other departments; identifying and determining solutions to complaints & complex escalations;
- Communicating (verbally and in writing) company and unit policy, procedures and practices to customers; making employment decisions and setting performance standards;
- Training and coaching staff; writing and conducting performance evaluations; performing research & analysis and special projects as assigned.
- Identifies risk and makes sound recommendations to management;
This position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results.
- Scheduled hours will vary in range Monday-Friday; 7 AM - 9:30 PM and Saturday 8 AM to 4:30 PM (could change based on business need)**
3+ years experience in one or more of the following: sales, customer service, fulfillment or loan administration and 1+ years leadership or management experience
This position requires S.A.F.E. registration at the time of employment. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents
- 3+ years direct service, sales, and/or fulfillment experience in a call center environment
- Experience of excellence in a customer service, sales, and/or fulfillment call center environment
- Ability to work independently in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, with demanding negotiation settings involving creative problem-solving
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience providing training, performance evaluations and coaching
- Ability & willingness to handle and defuse escalated calls
- Able to review applicable ratios (i.e. debt ratio, loan-to-value)
- Experienced in organizing, prioritizing and completing multiple tasks within stringent deadlines
- Prior experience in processing complex transactions and performing extensive research and analysis to resolve complex customer issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Inbound and/or outbound call center experience
- Experience in report review
- Knowledge of AVAYA, Sales Express, CPI, Horizon, Lead Router, OPS, and Rush
- Business experience in training, Quality Assurance, credit reports, process development, outbound calling
- Experience with performance evaluations, and strong working knowledge of policies and procedures
- Experience w/Home Mortgage programs, rates, policies, underwriting requirements and loan procedures
Wells Fargo - 2 years ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...