We are currently seeking an experienced Medical Office Manager in a busy Outpatient physical therapy clinic located in Ridgewood, New Jersey. Individuals must have 2 solid years experience as a Medical Office Manager.
We also require the individual to be dependable, responsible, flexible with hours and be multi-tasked in Office Management as you run the front office of this clinic!
THIS IS A HANDS ON POSITION! MUST BE ABLE TO HIT THE GROUND RUNNING!
High School Graduation with some advanced education/certifications highly preferred.
- Must have 2+years experience in managing a medical office environment and strong experience in the Medical Billing, Collections and all aspects of A/R cycle.
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel.
- Previous experience with Medical Manager, Medisoft or other medical software preferred.
- Must have experience in dealing with insurance companies & patients as well as insurance follow-up and coding.
- Team player attitude, energetic, with a focus on excellent customer service are key.
- Must be a self starter with strong organizational skills.
We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus an individual monthly incentive plan, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life and a 401(k) plan, in addition to other outstanding benefits such as Paid Time Off.
Please apply online with salary history to be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
U.S. Physical Therapy - 3 years ago