Multi-talented person with office administration / bookkeeping experience sought by small solar design firm.
- Administering project time and cost accounting system using QuickBooks
- Preparing client invoices
- Managing accounts receivable, including collections
- Maintaining and tracking project schedules, costs and financial data
- Screening and responding to new client inquiries
- Assisting with ordering of materials and components for projects
- Assisting with project communications, contract administration, producing / proofing correspondence
- Assisting with travel accounting and expense reports
- Ordering office supplies, maintaining office equipment and systems including computer software upgrades
- Greeting visitors and guests, and other administrative duties as required.
The successful applicant will be personable and proactive, have demonstrated experience with the QuickBooks accounting software and have performed similar responsibilities in similar office environments.
Solar Design Associates, LLC offers engineering and design services that integrate renewable energy systems into buildings and utility infrastructure in New England, nationwide, and around the world.
Please put "attention Luke" in responding email subject line.