The Digital Products team at Amazon is looking for a creative, results oriented engineer who wants to really own their product. We are building tools to support our products and people (Kindle Fire, Paperwhite, etc…). Come be part of a team that will directly shape and influence the future growth of Amazon.
You will contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and operations. You have strong verbal and written communication skills, are self-driven and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment. As a part of the Digital Products team, you will deliver robust feature sets, intuitive designs, and user interfaces that make it easy for Amazonians to excel at their jobs and make efficiency improvements throughout the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Self-directed, ability to multi-task, sharp analytical abilities, excellent communication skills, capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, internet security fundamentals and designing for performance, scalability and availability
- Project-management skills, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Excellent written communication and verbal agility are strong assets
- 2+ years experience
- Experience in Java in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Experience with languages such as Ruby, Python, Perl, PHP etc. is also useful
- Experience using SQL
Amazon.com - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...