ABA THERAPIST/BEHAVIOR TECHNICIAN/Entry Level
CHANNEL YOUR PASSION FOR CHILDREN AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE AS A BEHAVIOR TECHNICIAN
Train in the growing field of Autism Treatment
No ABA experience necessary * Paid Training * Discover your Career Path
The Center for Autism and Related Disorders, Inc. (CARD) is one of the world’s largest and most experienced organizations successfully treating children with autism and related disorders. Utilizing cutting edge treatment plans and advanced technology CARD leads the way in autism research and treatment.
The CARD Behavior Technician will be trained to work with children and families affected with Autism. Learn Valuable Career skills such as:
Flexible P/T schedules. F/T opportunities available offering full benefits.
- Understand what Autism is and how to teach kids with Autism
- Applied Behavior Analysis Techniques
- Curriculum development including: language, play, cognitive, social, and motor skills
- How to reduce problem behavior
- How to teach in the natural environment
- Work with apps, games and web based technology via an iPad
- HS Diploma or GED
- Reliable means of transportation with proof of auto insurance
- Must pass TB test
- No past criminal history
- Passion for working with Children
- Evening and Weekend Availability
If you are looking for a career that matters and want to change lives, we are interested in speaking with you~ EOE
To apply for a Behavior Technician position at our beautiful Santa Clara, CA location, Please submit your resume and cover letter to: Meghan Thomas at email@example.com
Make your career make a difference, join our CARD family on our mission to help change the lives of families affected by autism!