POSITION: SAP Security Analyst
REPORTS TO: Information Technology Security Leader
LOCATION: Manchester , MI
Responsible for processing of SAP security changes including the design and development of new roles, and assist in other functions related to SAP security and IT compliance as described below
- Work with project teams to design and build SAP applications security roles and perform maintenance on existing roles, to meet organization and business process changes.
- Review the design and maintain the BizRights security application rule books to ensure new or modified sensitive SAP transactions are properly identified and documented.
- Evaluate and test the conditions of SAP transactions in each rule to ensure Segregation of Duties and access to sensitive transactions are discovered, reviewed and mitigated.
- Establish and maintain SAP printers
- Provide second level support to IT Service Desk for user administration and complex or emergency requests.
- Perform maintenance on SAP Security roles and user accounts to meet the changes identified in quarterly access reviews by Managers and Plant Controllers.
- Create BizRights and SAP reports for audit or management reviews.
- Perform the monthly maintenance process to lock and remove user accounts in SAP applications which have not been used in more than 60 days.
- Create the monthly SAP run cost reports for to facilitate cross billing license costs.
- Perform annual review and maintenance of the Segregation of Duties compensating controls with business owners.
- Must be an effective team player, interact well with others, and communicate effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- On call for off hours emergency support
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail
- Knowledge of SAP Security
- Able to make decision related to design of security roles based on policy, risk, and business objectives
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred
- 1 to 3 years experience in SAP security preferred
- Experience with development and maintaining BizRights rule definitions
Amcor - 17 months ago
Amcor Limited? Hardly. The package maker offers a near unlimited range of boxes, cartons, cans, flexible and film packaging, PET...