• Are you an experienced accountant who wants to make a positive impact on the bottom line?
• Are you an analytical thinker who enjoys finding strategies to be more efficient and to maximize financial resources?
• Are you precise, and can you create systems that help ensure accuracy?
• Are your records beautifully organized and accurate in every detail?
• Do you build friendships quickly and easily with coworkers and clients?
• Do you want to join a world-class organization where your strengths are maximized every day?
• Does your personal touch produce the highest service quality?
Gallup is looking for a talented Corporate Controller to join the team at our Omaha riverfront campus. Gallup's accounting department provides internal support and expertise to our domestic and international associates. We are seeking a candidate to prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports in accordance with GAAP and IFRS. Candidates who specialize in tax, audit, or controller duties are encouraged to apply.
Candidates for this opportunity must have two to five years of relevant accounting experience. Individuals with a CPA or other designation - as well as a bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related area - are preferred. Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft® Excel®.
Gallup is an enduring, prospering management consulting company that is committed to helping organizations improve their business performance and develop better leaders, more productive employees, and more profitable customers. Gallup has studied human nature and behavior for more than 70 years. Our purpose is simple: to help organizations and individuals maximize their performance through measurement tools, coursework, and strategic advisory services. Our approach enables us to identify, develop, and implement solutions that align with our clients' visions and strategies. At Gallup, we are just as committed to our employees. We select our associates for their talents, position them for success, and provide them with opportunities to use their talents every day.
Gallup does not typically sponsor foreign citizens for H-1B visas or permanent resident status for this position.
Gallup is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Gallup - 21 months ago