The Target Optical Team Member ensures the delivery of the store Top 3 Results (T3) by delivering the Brand Promise: Simple, Fun, and In-Style . The OTM must demonstrate entrepreneurial leadership attributes such as initiative, persistence, commitment, persuasion, problem solving, while modeling an eye for fashion attitude.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver profitable store sales measured by our Top 3 Results.
- Ensure the delivery of a simple, fun, and in-style fashion experience through Try It On.
- Daily, builds brand awareness by attracting new Guests from the host to optical.
- Develop a professional business partnership with the Target Optical doctor and Target Host.
- Models the Target Optical Personal Style Dress Code.
- Creates a personalized Fashion experience for each Guest on every visit by uncovering their personal style and matching to products available in the store.
- Follows all operating policies and procedures at the highest level to include merchandising and store presentation, timely and accurate implementation of approved marketing programs and promotions, the accurate completion of all sales transactions, and utilization of all sales strategies and resources.
- Selling Skills
- Driver For Results
- Self Motivated
- Critical Thinking
- Act With Integrity
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- State License may be required in governing states
THE INTENT OF THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS TO PROVIDE A REPRESENTATIVE SUMMARY OF THE MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES PERFORMED BY INCUMBENTS OF THIS JOB. INCUMBENTS MAY BE REQUESTED TO PERFORM JOB-RELATED TASKS OTHER THAN THOSE SPECIFICALLY PRESENTED IN THIS DESCRIPTION.
- 1 + years experience in retail.
Monster - 12 months ago