Postal/Zip Code: 19007
Job Description Summary
Responsible for safe & efficient operation of fluid bed dryer unit, operating heavy equipment (loader unit), QC testing, and helping other departments as needed including, but not limited to maintenance, general clean ups, yard work, warehouse, production, utilities, material handling and other.
- Handles assignments in a repetitive and/or sequential order for completing tasks assigned.
- Keeps clean and organized work area.
- Uses required safety gear at all times and follows company’s safety regulations.
- Keep moving equipment, machinery, and working area clean at all times.
- Operates machinery or equipment as trained and instructed following safety guidelines at all times.
- Assists lead operator in preparing for shift production.
- Work closely with the lead operator and become knowledgeable of the mechanics and operation of the equipment.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education, training and experience,
- Ability to read and communicate in English language,
- Ability to follow company production and safety procedures,
- Able to pass internal certification training,
- Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations,
- Must be able to demonstrate lock out tag out procedures,
- And extremely detailed and safety oriented.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee will be required to frequently stand on their feet for extended periods of time.
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 100 lbs. from ground level.
- The work is performed in an environment that is exposed to extreme cold & heat.
What Oldcastle offers you
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
One of our employees says it best…
"Over 27 years, Oldcastle has always provided me with growth opportunities." – Gary
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please take 10 minutes to complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Bonsal American is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Bonsal American is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle - 14 months ago
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...