TELLER – PART TIME
Looking for a great job with a strong company?
Then follow the light to your BRIGHT future at Hancock Bank
$11.00 per hour – starting wage for this position
Actual offer extended may be dependent on applicant’s work experience
Teller responsibilities include providing quality customer service and handling all customer transactions accurately and efficiently. Tellers contribute directly to the achievement of sales by cross selling bank products and services as well as recognizing opportunities to make referrals to appropriate branch staff. Candidates should have a proven record in providing excellent customer service. Attention to detail, the ability to handle multiple tasks and basic computer skills are desired also. Candidates should possess strong interpersonal skills to represent the Bank in a positive manner.
Additionally, Expectations of the Teller May Include :
- Balancing cash drawer
- Count and balance ATM
- Working inside and drive-thru windows
- Exhibit professionalism in actions and dress
- Provide customer service utilizing effective telephone skills
- Offer customers useful suggestions regarding product services
- Tellers may be required to occasionally work at a neighboring branch
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and experience based on teller level, without experience for Teller I
- Associates in this position will be required to work Monday – Friday with a Saturday rotation. Weekly schedules are based on the business needs of the branch.
Employment offers that may be extended for Teller I, Teller II, or Teller III positions will be determined by the qualifications of the successful applicant and the business needs of Hancock Bank
- 6 months cash handling experience in a bank OR prior responsibility handling large amounts of money in the cash operations office for a high volume retail or grocery store
- Experience interacting with customers
- Ability to successfully perform multiple tasks at one time
- Current college students encouraged to apply
Applicants meeting certain requirements for the position will be re-directed to an online skills assessment page at the conclusion of the Teller application.
Completing the assessment is a required step and will take about 6 - 8 minutes of your time
Browser Requirements : Internet browsers Explorer 7.0 and above; Mozilla Firefox 7.0 and above; Google Chrome 14.0 and above; Safari 4.0 and above
TURN OFF ALL POP UP BLOCKERS in order to view the assessment.
Applicants having difficulty opening the assessment page can reach Hancock HR Support at 228-563-6520, Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm CDT
Applicants who are not automatically directed to the skill assessment page may be required to complete the assessment at a later date.
Completed Tier-1 Teller assessment results will remain active for 6-months
NOTHING IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION RESTRICTS MANAGEMENT’S RIGHT TO ASSIGN OR REASSIGN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO THIS JOB AT ANY TIME.
Hancock Bank - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard