1. JOB PURPOSE
This position will act as a primary back up for the TigerOne Card Services Office Manager with responsibilities for producing TigerOne Cards and answering general questions about the program policies and procedures associated with the TigerOne Card Office. As a front-line assistant at TigerOne Card Services, the ability to respond professionally to customers face to face, over the telephone, and via email are essential.
2. JOB FUNCTIONS
- Front office customer service responsibilities such as making new and replacement ID's for students, employees and affiliates
- Handle opening and closing procedures in the card office
- Processing TigerStripe deposits to cardholder accounts
- Answers general questions about card use, account balances, and transaction activity E/40%
- Balances daily system transaction (deposits, withdrawals, overrings, underrings, refunds) balance with system reports E/30%
- Organizes and maintains supporting documents E/15%
- Maintain and update documentation for card office and accounting procedures E/10%
- Performs general office duties E/5%
A high school diploma and relevant program experience. A bachelor's degree may be substituted for the required program experience.
PREFERRED IN ADDITION TO THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
A high school diploma and work experience using computer equipment, software, and peripherals. An associate's degree or a bachelor's degree in computer science.
PAY & WORK SCHEDULE:
Standard Hrs: 37.5; Band: 04 ($ 25,627.00 - $ 47,413.00)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Knowledge of computer systems, information processing operations, and computer hardware and peripherals. Ability to interpret policies and procedures. Ability to exercise judgment and discretion. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships. Ability to train, direct and coordinate work of student personnel. Ability to establish effective working relationships. Ability to communicate effectively.
Tiger One Card Services/ Michelin Career Center- Clemson Main Campus
February 25, 2014
JEANNE CLERY ACT:
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure Act requires institutions of higher education to disclose campus security information including crime statistics for the campus and surrounding areas. As a current or prospective Clemson University employee, you have a right to obtain a copy of this information for this institution. For more information regarding our Employment, Campus Safety and Benefits, please visit the Human Resources - Prospective Employees web page shown below:
Clemson University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual or group of individuals on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or genetic information.
Clemson University - 13 months ago
Clemson Tigers are fierce and passionate competitors. From the stadium to the classroom to the research lab, Tigers play to win. Our...