The Store Sales Manager is responsible for leading an effective store team that provides exemplery customer service to maximize sales and profitability. The Stores Sales Manager is also responsible for training and development, execution of corporate directives, and effective inventory management.
- Lead a store team in alignment with company guidelines to maximize sales while providing outstanding customer service.
- Achieve planned four-wall profit through effective management of inventory and expenses.
- Coordinate and execute in-store promotional events to generate traffic and increase the frequency of customer visits.
- Identify, pursue, and close Business to Business sales opportunities within established guidelines and procedures.
- Lead local marketing and advertising efforts to drive foot traffic through the store and enhance our brand image in the community.
- Analyze business trends and take appropriate action to meet and exceed goals.
- Secure store assets and minimize loss prevention issues.
- Ensure presentation, pricing, signage, and promotional activities comply with visual standards.
- Recruit, select, and train top talent. Manage performance of store associates through coaching and development.
- Manage payroll dollars through effective scheduling.
- Ensure established policies, practices, and procedures including quality, sanitary, and safety guidelines are adhered to. This includes compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and maintaining a safe work environment.
- Other projects, tasks, and duties as assigned.
Harry & David - 13 months ago
Harry & David has been an American tradition for almost 80 years. From handpicked fresh fruit to handpacked gift baskets and homemade...