DSC Logistics, (www.dsclogistics.com), a leading supply chain management company with a nationwide network, focuses on designing, integrating, managing, and adapting supply chain solutions. DSC capabilities as a Lead Logistics Partner (LLP) and third-party provider (3PL) include supply chain analysis and design, network optimization and management, Logistics Center management, transportation management and consolidation, business process integration, supply chain visibility, and value-added services. In today's environment, filled with rapid and unpredictable change, DSC helps customers achieve their goals by being ready for anything!
We currently have an opening for a forward-thinking, dynamic on-site Human Resources Generalist to manage our distribution centers in Romeoville, Illinois. In this role you will use your generalist expertise to provide leadership and HR support to all levels of management and to our warehouse employees. As a member of the leadership team, you will be responsible for providing a full range of HR services including, but not limited to, employee relations, recruitment, compensation and benefits administration, and payroll. You will play an integral role in partnering with leadership to help manage the business.
Qualified candidates will possess:
Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) match, and tuition reimbursement.
- BA in Business, Human Resources, or related field
- 4-6 years of Human Resources experience, preferably in a manufacturing, warehouse, distribution, or light industrial environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity when handling confidential information
- Effective ability to communicate orally and in written form with management, colleagues and internal and external customers
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interviewing skills
- Working knowledge of warehouse functions within the company
- Knowledge of human resources policies and practices knowledge of federal and state employment laws
- Mature, professional attitude and appearance
- PHR or SPHR preferred
DSC Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth.
DSC Logistics, a leading supply chain management company, focuses on designing, integrating, managing, and adapting supply chain solutions....