This is a PART TIME position
- Ensures that new-hire medical history forms are completed and all information received is accurate
- Schedules and tracks employee TB Skin Testing, Fit testing, and Hepatitis B vaccination.
- Acts as a resource for staff regarding Employee Health issues
- Demonstrates effective and appropriate communication
- Must be flexible in scheduling to meet the needs of staff on night and weekend shifts.
- Handles and coordinates all worker’s compensation claims
- Previous Employee Health / Work Comp experience strongly preferred
- Current TN RN licensure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to successfully interact with staff, physicians, managers
- Ability to prioritize projects and time
Celebrating 35 years of providing service to the community in 2014, TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center is a 148 bed community hospital...