- Analyze business requirements and trends within accounts and channels, with a focus on increasing profitability of products and promotions.
- Manage timely and consistent Excess and Obsolete reports to Sales and to drive ‘deals' that help facilitate E&O sales and effective margins.
- Communicate marketing plans and strategies to sales and product teams.
- Develop, present and implement Kenney's specific programs and strategies including merchandising plans and promotional programs.
- Plan and execute business strategy for target accounts.
- Support Product Management team by coordinating product launches and in store execution.
- Provide market and competitor analysis and financial analysis of Account programs and promotions to determine their success.
- Gather and communicate market intelligence
- Create meaningful work alliances with cross functional groups
- Create effective programs and promotions for assigned channels
- Develop an awareness of key competitive actions and report back to appropriate Product Manager
- Evaluate retail environments and identify key trends and opportunities
- Build strong customer relationships and work closely with Marketing & Sales teams to build the business
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing
- 5+ years sales/marketing experience with a record of demonstrated achievement and leadership
- Consumer goods experience required
- Previous channel/product experience is a plus.
- Strong MS Office skills - particularly Excel
- Willingness to travel 30-40%
The company offers a competitive benefits program. Salary is commensurate with experience. Interested candidates should submit their resume to:
Kenney Manufacturing Company
1000 Jefferson Boulevard
Warwick, RI 02886
Fax: (401) 736-1822