Interest Sub Category:
Engineering - Piping
Job Title :
Piping Consulting Engineer
Type of Position:
• Bachelor of Science degree (or equivalent education) in an appropriate engineering discipline or the sciences from a four year accredited college or university.
• Must have 15+ years of professional experience in the piping engineering discipline.
• Candidates must have pipe stress analysis background in the commercial nuclear industry.
• Candidates must have experience verifying and reviewing pipe supports in accordance with applicable NRC bulletins.
• Candidates must have experience serving in a liaison role between disciplines and between home office and client environments.
• Due to the nature of work, candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States.
• Professional Engineering License
• Candidates with prior experience working with URS or its legacies companies in the nuclear energy market
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
• Relocation benefits are not available for this position.
We believe that success is ultimately determined by what you help your customers achieve. A company should be measured by what it accomplishes, not by what it promises. Creating an environment that encourages talented individuals to collaborate and solve complex problems attracts the best people. The more you can explore the diversity and potential of your people, capabilities and geographies, the more solutions you’re equipped to provide. We believe that every opportunity comes with a collective responsibility to perform. Being profitable should be a result of doing what you do safely, ethically and better than anyone else. And we believe that the potential for growth is limitless. It’s why we come to work. We are URS Energy & Construction.
Project Services – Our Project Services group partners with Energy & Construction operating groups to execute projects by providing top-caliber, professional personnel trained to deliver projects with efficiency and certainty; anticipating and responding to project needs; deploying—with market-driven agility—well-integrated processes, systems and tools designed to enhance project efficiency; maintaining a market-competitive cost structure; and seamlessly integrating functions into cohesive project teams. Our services include engineering, project controls, quality, procurement, construction and others.
URS Corporation is seeking Piping Consulting Engineers to work on a casual basis outside of Cranberry, Pennsylvania. The expected assignment will begin over the next two months, pending the release of work and funding.
We invite you to take the next step toward
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...