Become a member of the premier DoD HUMINT training force as a lead instructor for one of the many cutting edge HUMINT and Counterintelligence training courses in the DC and surrounding area.
As an instructor, the ideal candidate shall be able to perform the following responsibilities but not limited to:
HUMINT/CI operations and related tradecraft training requiring formal certifications and equivalent technical field experience.
Implement intelligence and operations related training courses and perform a variety of classroom and field training exercises and demonstrations to certify satisfactory completion of course standards.
Become involved in the continuing evolution of training for the DoD HUMINT Enterprise, by employing unique and tailored solutions with and eye towards enhancing techniques and tradecraft.
As a core member of the training cadre, ensure intelligence operations and related training is conducted in accordance with counterintelligence and HUMINT operational tradecraft standards.
Analyze the impact of intelligence directives and policies on the conduct of and support to operations.
Manage and support training operations throughout the operational cycle to minimize risks and costs and optimize gain.
Ensure that DoD CI and HUMINT professionals stay current, proficient, and safe as they conduct Defense CI and HUMINT activities to meet Defense and National security requirements across the globe.
TASC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions.
- Active/current TS/SCI clearance required.
- Graduate of a DoD level or other national HUMINT collector qualification course (FTC, MOTC,AFCITC, DSDC, ASOC, AMSOC, ASOT III) required.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Applies extensive technical expertise, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings.
- Knowledge and expertise in strategic and military/civilian intelligence operations, counter-terrorism, counter-proliferation, trans-national terrorism, Islamic extremism, illicit finance, counter-narcotics, surveillance and surveillance detection and overt/clandestine training programs.
- Knowledge and experience in the development, coordination, execution and maintenance of training via an Instructional System Design process.
- Develop technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment. Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long- term perspective, for desired results.
- Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in failure to achieve major organizational objectives.
- Represents the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects. Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
Founded in 1966, TASC, Inc., helps solve complex national security and public safety challenges by providing advanced systems engineering,...