Enhances product workflow by analyzing and developing logistics plans that influence decisions and policies, in support of internationally sourced finished products and materials.
Key operational responsibilities
1. Develop, implement and track cost savings opportunities.
2. Develop and analyze reports making recommendations for process improvement, error correction and cost savings.
3. Work with various company personnel on upcoming projects to provide freight cost estimates and transit times.
4. Responsible for maintaining data in GT Nexus to ensure accuracy.
5. Analyze cost trends, research invoices against contracted terms to ensure correct billing.
6. Develop and maintain monthly transportation reports and metrics.
7. Assist International Transportation Coordinators with appointment setting and other various tasks as needed.
8. Work with ASO to correct wrong shipment information and various document issues.
9. Support International Transportation Manager in on-going projects and tasks.
10. Maintain invoice payment file as well as appropriate backup documentation for disputing charges.
11. Assist Inbound Team with issues as they arise.
12. Resolve service related issues with appropriate Steamship line contacts to ensure no delays are experienced in container delivery.
13. Support the International Transportation Manager and the Director of Inbound Transportation and Customs Compliance to continuously improve Electrolux’s inbound transportation business processes.
14. Other duties as assigned.
Manager International Transportation
Qualified candidates will have:
1. A Bachelor's Degree and/or a minimum of two years experience in international transportation/supply chain management or equivalent work experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. Strong analytical skills and a clear understanding of data, supply chain and business concepts.
2. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written along with presentation skills.
3. Proficiency with Microsoft Office including very strong Excel skills.
4. Ability to deal with complex, short time-frame situations.
5. Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
6. Knowledge of how organizations function and how to get things done through formal and informal channels.
Electrolux Home Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Electrolux - 20 months ago