The Front Office Manager's primary responsibility will be to ensure excellence in guest service while overseeing the Front Office, and complimentary guest services and providing input in the Housekeeping and Engineering departments.
This position requires the performance of technical and administrative duties including writing and reviewing reports (Profit and Loss statements, yield management, capital planning, payroll, etc. ), monitoring department checkbooks, ordering inventory, and conducting associate reviews.
Regular ongoing monitoring of staff to ensure the adherence to pre-established policies and procedures; delegation of duties; property inspections; and willingness and ability to engage in effective communication with management, peers, and associates.
Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to sell concepts and ideas to management, peers, and associates. The ability to lead by example to build morale and spirit. Communicate goals and objectives and inspire associates to achieve those goals.
Uses a hands-on approach to management and holds team members accountable. Finds ways to cut problems and improve the guest experience.
Must have the flexibility to a flexible schedule, including holidays, nights and weekends.
* Basic computer skills
* Highly motivated individual with strong leadership skills.
* Excellent time management skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong customer service orientation and skills
* Must be self motivated and results oriented.
* Creative problem solving skills
* Employee 401K with match after one year
* Health and Dental Insurance
* Paid Vacation
* Flexible Spending Account
Colwen Hotel Management - 15 months ago