Recognized as a global leader of women's contemporary fashion, BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP continues to grow and diversify. With an international vision of *bon chic, bon genre* (French for *good style, good attitude*), BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP maintains the highest standards in creativity, quality and innovation in its product offering, operations and staff. Start your fashion career by viewing our jobs and opportunities, and applying for your future career in a dynamic company environment.
The Group's vast portfolio of over 20 brands encompasses a retail and wholesale network of more than 13,500 points of sale in over 45 countries on 5 continents. With more than 10 offices around the globe, our worldwide team is integral to the company's successful expansion. We are currently seeking talented, inspired and forward-thinking individuals to join our growing workforce of over 10,000 employees. BCBGMAXAZRIA corporate career opportunities are based out of our Global Headquarters in Los Angeles, California. Retail opportunities are available at individual BCBGMAXAZRIA locations worldwide.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Receive hardware shipped from remote locations.
- Diagnose and repair Point of Sale computer equipment, including receipt printers, scanners, and laser printer related problems.
- Troubleshoot hardware/software and diagnose network connectivity issues.
- Set-up and install computer and related equipment such as network/local printers.
- Install and configure application software as required.
- Troubleshoot PC hardware & software problems including Microsoft Windows XP/Windows 7 and Vista Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Suites.
- Assist in management of IT inventory (Applying asset tags, updating asset database, etc...)
- Support IT management as directed.
- Be able to communicate effectively with management and user community.
- Minimum 1-2+ years experience with Microsoft Office Products
- Minimum 1-2+ years experience with PC technology.
- PC configuration and installation experience
- Some experience in the POS industry with a solid understanding of POS products and applications
- PC Networking experience
- Some light-medium lifting may be required. (50 lbs.)
- Highly organized with the ability to track progress of all tasks needed to ensure new stores open with needed equipment to operate efficiently.
- Must be action-oriented and have a proven track record of completing set goals.
- Some experience with a Retail company preferred.
Dice - 3 years ago