• Support the maintenance and development of International PeopleSoft Layouts, PeopleSoft Ledgers, Allocations, and trees to ensure the timeliness and integrity of financial information in conjunction with buiness changes.
• Support the coordination, maintenance and communication of table updates associated with the AOG data reference platform.
• Support the control and maintenance of PeopleSoft run control processes, scheduling, new process development, and, the investigation of journal posting issues or job failures and the loading of ACE Limited exchange rates
• Provide support to the regional finance groups in analytics of financial results, postings of journals to PeopleSoft and testing of projects, and transfers of business through ACE USA, such as branch simplification and Latin America cessions through ACE USA.
• Process queries and data mining to support analysis of financial results, and investigate. Support the analysis of Written Premium Intercompany transactions. Provide data retrieval and analytical support from the PCW and PeopleSoft.
• Support the Global Treaty department in the identification, development and maintenance of operational and process improvements associated with monthly processing and renewal package generation.
• Support and react to numerous systems development projects and upgrades relating to the recording and reporting of Financial consolidation and Reinsurance.
• Knowledge of the Oracle Application with past usage of reports, layouts, and trees.
• Experience in the use of BRIO or COGNOS or similar BI query tool, in creating queries, joining tables and sub queries.
• Proven ability of leveraging automation & technology to achieve goals.
• Excellent personal computer experiences and is able to work with wide-range of software.
• BA/BS in Accounting; pursuit of MBA degree or CPA a plus.
• Minimum 5 – 10 years business and insurance experience.
• Excellent analytical skills and communication skills; strong attention to detail.
• Excellent organization and problem solving skills.
Ace Group - 2 years ago
The ACE Group is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 53 countries, ACE provides...