Join the ESOP Association’s 2012 – 2013 Company of the Year!
Carl Warren & Company , a leader in providing in novative claims solutions to clients nationwide for nearly 70 years, is seeking a n e xperienced General Liability adjuster to work i n our Glendale office . CWC is a growing, established , and stable company with 30 locatio ns throughout the country and was one of the 2010 Best Companies to Work as determined by Business Insurance magazine
Qualified c andidates must possess:
Duties include hand ling of assigned claims including investigation, evaluation, establishing reserves , negotiation, and litigation and settlement of assigned claims in accordance with Best Practices. The ability to maintain an effective diary management system is imperative to ensure that all claims are handled timely. Experienced management of litigated claims, including development of a litigation plan with counsel, tracking and controlling legal expenses, and reaching a cost-effective resolution is required . Exte nsive communication with client and relationship building is essential.
- T hree current years experience with General Liability C laims A djusting (Entry Level Position)
- S trong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook and claims programs)
- A bility to work a daily diary based claims system is required
- Highly motivated with a commitment to providing superior client services
- E xcellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Local Candidates Only – N o Relocation – No Telecommuting
Carl Warren & Company offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, flex ible spending accounts, 401(k). CWC is an ESOP company. To learn more about the company, please visit our website: w ww.carlwarren.com.
For consideration, email your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements , to:
Please include the job title and location in the subject line.
Monster - 9 months ago