New York, NY, US
JOB DESCRIPTION: Client Engagement Manager
The Client Engagement Manage will provide the senior level interface, thought leadership and single point of contact between Pitney Bowes and several banking/financial services clients within Commercial and Public Sector business group. The position is designed to interact, on a regular basis, with company executives and C-Suite level contacts. This role is responsible for maintaining business continuity while facilitating growth opportunities within the existing client base. This is accomplished through the development of meaningful relations with our clients, uncovering present and future business needs and requirements, understanding the viability of Pitney Bowes products and services, and being the critical conduit between our matrix sales, solutions and consultants groups. This is a highly interactive role which will require a comprehensive understanding of our products and solutions and the ability to successfully interact with key Pitney Bowes resources across the organization. The Client Engagement Manager will work in conjunction with Sales, Service Delivery , Market Development and Business Operations to support the sector revenue and growth goals. The individual will report to a Client Engagement Leader Finance, Banking and Insurance who owns responsibility for overseeing all client success within this vertical industry sector.
- Accountable for growth within the assigned client base. Program enhancements, add-ons, new business, expansion or increase volume.
- Full accountability for contract renewals. Takes a leadership role and coordinates activities across the matrix support functions. Makes the determination if sales resources are needed to support the renewal process.
- Responsible for contract negotiations and handling changes through the contract modifications process. Works with Sales, Service Delivery, Contracts and Business operations to initiate and approve MODs.
- Develop comprehensive growth plans for designated key accounts that include new engagements, on-going customer support and discovery of major new business opportunities.
- Implement tools and processes that capture and disseminate critical client information to Pitney Bowes personnel in Service Delivery, Sales, Product Development, Growth Management and Business Operations.
- Promotes increase accountability and solidifies the communication between the customer and our support teams.
- Capture, measure and report on customer engagement satisfaction.
- Focuses on strategies that impact and influence upper management & C-suite contacts. Increase Pitney Bowes visibility within the Public Sector client base.
- The proliferation of Pitney Bowes products and services within their assigned accounts. Introduce and promotion of new products and services as they become available.
- Through account level and market reconnaissance the function increases Pitney Bowes ability to react to changes and threats within the Public Sector vertical.
- Create a single point of contact for our customer. Provides an efficient way for customer to gain access to the Pitney Bowes depth of products and services.
Qualifications of the Job:
- Vertical industry knowledge in the banking and financial services industry.
- Thorough understanding of PBMS products and services.
- Strategic Account Plan Development
- Preferred: Preexisting relationships with key C-suite leaders in the banking and financial services industry.
- 8-10 years relevant banking and financial industry client management experience
- BA/BS required and MBA preferred
- Exposure to product and services solutions in the Mail/DPS, CCM and Print markets
- P&L management
- Contract management experience
With the right attitude and the will to perform job functions accurately and effectively, PBMS offers a tremendous opportunity for you -- the chance to succeed with a solid, stable company that provides world-class services to the top companies in the U.S. and abroad.PBMS offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Time Off with Pay,401K, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
- Strategic visionary – can create a compelling vision as to how PBMS products and services will fulfill client needs
- Business and market expertise within a sector – can anticipate future trends and possibilities to create value for customers
- Executive customer relationship building – can develop an understanding of multiple stakeholders views and the PB alignment strategy necessary to influence positive outcomes for PBMS
- Influencing – able to articulate sound business reasons for win-win client/PBMS outcomes
- Business development
- Financial acumen: Ability to develop short and long-term financial perspectives
- Application of PBMS solutions to solve business problems
- Competitive insight – knowledge of how various competitors products and services meet industry vertical needs and compare to PBMS
- Collaboration – bring together individuals from sales, service delivery and marketing to solve client problems.
- Communication – strong interpersonal communication skill and ability to read people well.
PBMS is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity in the workplace. Women, Military and Minorities are encouraged
Pitney Bowes - 17 months ago
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence...