This position is responsible for accurate and timely processing, excellent customer service, as well as researching and resolving issues related to image processing.
1. Complete various day-to-day functions within the operations department.
2. Provide quality customer service to customers. This includes responding to customer inquiries, troubleshooting and resolving issues, follow-up both by telephone and email, and internal service events.
3. Must possess the ability to understand and process multiple types of inquiries in a professional, fast-paced, and high traffic environment.
4. Exercise discretion, strong interpersonal skills and independent judgment with respect to some of the most significant functions within the bank.
5. Act as a resource for internal customers.
6. Cross-train and learn other functions within the department as needed.
7. Must be able to work with complex banking transactions. Will look for and identify possible risks and fraudulent activities to both customers and Great Western Bank.
8. Cross train within multiple areas of operations.
9. Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. One to Three years of banking experience or experience with banking systems.
3. Capable of accurate data entry/transaction processing.
4. Advanced computer skills.
5. Detail oriented.
Great Western Bancorporation is the holding company for Great Western Bank, which operates about 200 branches in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri,...