Ericsson is a world leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology for telecom operators and other industries. Today, more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic goes through Ericsson networks in over 180 countries, and we support customers’ networks servicing more than 2.5 billion subscribers. Using innovation to empower people, business and community, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
As an ASP Mentor; one needs to deliver specific ASP developed Instructor lead training for services of Site Engineering and Installation. And for ASP certifier one needs to perform check analysis on the deliverables of Site Engineer or installer and validate Ericsson quality standards.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Conduct Practical Assessment
- Conduct Licensing of ASP Staff
- Train and Instruct Personnel
- To Perform Quality Audit to the ASPs on Site
- To create Quality Standard documents for all the projects
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- English Skills
- Local industry and standards knowledge
Preferred Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Quality Auditor Certified
- ASP Mentor Certified.
- Ability to coach personnel
- Drive changes
- Planning and organization skills
- Administration skills
- Cost awareness
- Social skill and awareness
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region / Local Specifications
- Basic knwoledges in OHS
- To count with Ericsson certification as Quality Auditor
- To Count with Ericsson Certification as ASP Mentor
- To have kwnoledeges and experience in RBS Installation, Transmission installation and CORE Installation.
Deployment and Integration
Puerto Rico-San Juan
Oct 26, 2013, 12:54:28 AM
Nov 9, 2013, 4:59:00 AM
Ericsson - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society and is a world leader in communications technology and services. Our long-term...