- Responsible for the repair, and maintenance of all slot machines to ensure compliance with the gaming regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Remove slot machines and install or relocate machines as the need arises.
- Assist in the hard and soft meter readings and drops of the slot machines.
- Ability to travel with assigned territories on short notice.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays is required.
- Ability and willingness to work varied shifts and overtime as needed
- Handle and account for Jackpot payments, safe fills, coin buys.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Must have reliable transportation, all gasoline usage is reimbursable
- Technical high school diploma or general education degree (GED); one (2) years experience required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk and occasionally required to stoop, kneel and bend at the waist; regularly lift and/or move objects from 50 pounds and up.
- Ability to obtain and keep gaming and driver’s licenses and insurance with clean record.
- Must be able to pass background check and pre-employment drug test.
Indeed - 2 years ago