Microbiologist needed for microbiological testing of raw materials, work-in-process, and finished product approval and release. Chosen Microbiologist will support development and implement plant-wide Microbiological Control Program. Support and maintain data to identify trends and draw conclusions. Assist with product, equipment, and C&S validations. Complete Failure Investigations and properly document
- Working Knowledge and practical Experience with good laboratory practices (GLP’s)
- Instrumentation (Celsis, autoclaves, gram staining, water purification system, etc)
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office is required
- Must understand basic lab safety and chemical waste disposal.
- Results Orientation - Displays a high energy level, and puts top priority in getting results
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microbiology, validations, cGMP, and instrumentation
Qualified candidates please email resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- B.S. in Microbiology, Biology, or Chemistry.
- Previous knowledge of laboratory working environment is preferred through job experience.
- Ability to be flexible for shift work including weekend shifts and/or second shifts for vacation and illness coverage as needed.
- 3 years ago - save job
Cornerstone is deeply committed to its mission and to the safety and well-being of the youth and families in our community. Our goal is to...