Come and join our team where we "Create Solutions That Change Lives"!
Easter Seals-Goodwill Working Solutions Program is looking for a data team member to perform data entry tasks that maintain and support daily operations. Responsible for accuracy, efficiency and proofing information entered. Maintains strict daily timelines for entry or revision of data. Corrects discrepancies in data received, requests clarification from employees or advises supervisor
of issues related to data in accordance with company procedures. Correctly identifies benefit type, sub-types and other items related to funding sources. Interacts with staff on matters affecting data, makes recommendations for improvement or enhancement to processes to ensure standards in data entry are maintained. Learn and maintain program knowledge by utilizing available resources and completing monthly program knowledge assessments.
- Effective oral and written communication skills including; the ability to clearly express rules, regulations, and program requirements.
- Organized, highly detailed oriented, and accuracy driven.
- Works quickly and efficiently, meet deadlines, and handle confidential matters in a mature and responsible manner.
- Database entry, email, internet, and word processing software.
- High School diploma or GED
- Applicant must pass a background check
Easter Seals-Goodwill is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from the disabled, minorities, women, and veterans of the U.S. armed services.