The Center for Musculoskeletal Care (CMC) is a new orthopaedics and rheumatology outpatient center expected to be the first stand-alone facility in the United States to bring clinical care and biomedical research resources for bone and joint patients together at a single point of service. The 110,000 square-foot CMC will integrate research, clinical practice, rehabilitation and wellness services directed toward conditions involving the spine, arthritis, autoimmune diseases, sports injuries, and total joint replacement. Radiology, infusion therapy, rehabilitation, and pain management will also be available. Among MSI's highlights is a state-of-the-art rehabilitation facility for sports injury cases.
The new facility, spread across three floors in 333 East 38 th Street, will also absorb outpatient services currently provided at NYU Langone Medical Center's Hospital for Joint Diseases.
NYULMC Outpatient Surgery, featuring four operating rooms and the latest in technology and clinical best practices, has been housed at the same 38 th Street location since November 2009.
Provide on-site and remote Voice over IP and Network support seraTices for NYU Langone Medical Center and NYU School of Medicine employees and its affiliates. Respond to and resolve all customer systems hardware and software network related problems and service requests.
1. Demonstrate kalowledge of the orga*Ã¿ization's Service Standards and incorporate tllem into the performance of duties.
2. Deploy, maintain and support the hospital Voice over IP phones, Voice Gateways and Network Infrastructure.
3. Maintain network diagrams and documentation as they pertain to Voice and Data infrastructure
4. Support all moves, adds, and changes to the voice and data equipment and infrastructure.
5. Change management coordination
6. Problem troubleshooting, resolution, reporting and escalation.
7. IPT system recove*T and backup support.
8. Support project inÃ¿plementations and equipment installations
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline and 2 - 3 years' IT
experience or an equivalent combination relevant education and experience. Must include a minimum of 3-5 year's experience troubleshooting teclmical issues and providing gtfidance and support to users with technical problems (preferably in a hospital or healthcare organization). Must include experience working with Cisco networking and IPT equipment. Requires knowledge of Networking Concepts, Routing and Switclmlg Support, Wireless Envkonment Support, TCP/IP protocols, Data Center Environment Support, End User Infrastructure Support, Network Management Tools, Client Functions and Applications, Cable Specifications, etc. knoowledge and experience supporthlg Voice over 1P a plus.
Familiar with Front Range ticketing system a plus.
KnowledgeÂ of Windows, Linux and Apple operating systems and hardware a plus.
" 1 - 2 years experience wifll Cisco VolP Phone, SRTS and Analog Gateways, and Cisco Call Manager
- 2 -3 years work experience with 2600, 2800, 2900, 7200, 3600,3800 series routers
- 2 -3 years experience with Catalyst 6500, 4000, 4500, 3500, 3600, 3700, 2900 series switches
to work effectively wifll clients, IT management, staff and vendors.
- Must have tliorough knowledge of IP subnetting, addressing, and Variable Lengfll Subnet Masks
- Must have experience troubleshooting carrier circuits ranging from serial (TI) to etbernet
- Good consultative and communication skills, analytical ability, decisiveness, strong judgment, and the ability
- Must have excellent interpersonal skis, and ability to understand the business and technical needs of the client as well as foster customer relationship building and deliver outstanding customer set, rice.
- Strong verbal and written comnmnication skills; ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical users; ability to work effectively with customers.
- Candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, support multiple initiatives simultaneously, priorifize work to meet and or exceed established service levels and be dependable.
- Strong thÃ¿xe management, technical and analytical skills required.
- Ability to think logically and creatively hi problem solving. Should know when to escalate a problem.
- Contributes individually wifll supervision and as part of a team.
- Ability to work effectively with customers and other IT team members.
- May be reqtÃ¿ed to work weekends and stay late as necessary.
- Familiarity with Front Range ticketing system a plus.
- Knowledge of Windows, Lhmx and Apple operating systems and hardware a plus.
NYU Langone Medical Center - 2 years ago
NYU Langone Medical Center, a world-class patient-centered integrated academic medical center, is one of the nation's premier centers for...