The Administrative Coordinator provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies and participating in a wide variety of tasks requiring independent judgment and discretion. This position will handle confidential information, administrative projects, coordination and contribution to support staff operations, ensuring efficient administration of the office.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Providing administrative services to WCM manager and staff.
• Materially involved with the organization of meetings, associated logistics, organization and dissemination of applicable information. Schedules appointments, conference calls, team events and travel. Scheduling arrangements typically involve coordination across multiple departments and inside/outside groups.
• Communicating and coordinating managers’ instructions and desires with various individuals and/or departments.
• Preparing special reports by gathering information and data.
• Preparing and maintaining continuous updates of reports and spreadsheets.
• Processing expense reports.
• Drafting detailed Power Point presentations.
• Assisting with coordinating training programs
• Managing office supplies, reordering and spend monitoring
• Resolving administrative problems by analyzing information and identifying communication solutions.
• Maintaining rapport with customers, managers, and employees.
• Researching and developing new services and methods, setting priorities and resolving problem situations.
• Maintaining continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management, discovering irregularities, and determining continuing needs.
• Accomplishing department and organization mission by completing results as needed.
CNH - 9 months ago
CNH Global (Case New Holland) is one of the world's largest makers of agricultural combines and tractors, as well as light-industrial and...