- Refer to Job Summary for Qualifications
All of the job standards and skills included within this document will be performed and documented according to established policies, procedures, and guidelines of Altru Health System as they apply. This position requires the ability to perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
JOB SUMMARY Altru Health System is committed to achieving Organizational Excellence and expects each employee to actively participate in the achievement of the departmental goals associated with the 5 Pillars of Excellence – Service, Quality, People, Finance and Growth.
The Rehab Transport Support Associate assures that the Rehab Transportation computerized schedules are accurate at all times; demonstrates awareness of and follows patients’ schedules to assure patients reach appointments on time; collaborates with other Patient Transport Associates, schedulers, and therapists to coordinate patients’ schedules; communicates any deviation to the patient or caregiver; provides transportation; demonstrates safe driving practices; assists during transport; demonstrates awareness of pertinent medical and social information; maintains cleanliness of vehicles; communicates vehicle problems and/or the need for maintenance; maintains productivity requirements; maintains Trip Log documentation; complies with the fee procedure, and demonstrates the ability to adjust own schedule to meet fluctuation in workload. Patients cared for include those in the following age groups; infant, children, adolescent, adult and geriatric.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED :
• High school graduate or the equivalent.
• Valid motor vehicle license with a clean driving record.
• Demonstrated ability to drive and operate a bus in all types of weather conditions.
• Ability to work with patients of various ages, assisting them with ambulation or other devices such as wheelchairs, wheelchair lifts, etc.
• Successful completion of the functional assessment.
Altru Health System
- 2 years ago - save job