Senior HR Consultant, Card Operations-719841
Provide strategic HR consulting to one or two client groups (led by VP/MVP). Generally manages core HR processes (e.g., performance management) for business unit. Participates on cross-functional business initiatives/projects, lending expertise on people related matters. Partners with associate relations specialist on associate relations (AR) issues, exit interviews, etc. Partners with corporate to resolve escalated HR service issues/questions (e.g., payroll, compensation, benefits).
20% travel expectation to other people centers
- Provide HR Consulting to senior leaders of assigned client groups
- Coordinate HR work streams on key business projects (integrations, redeployments)
- Coordinate HR processes for business line (performance management, all associate survey)
- Partner with associate relations specialist on AR escalated issues
- Handle escalated HR questions/issues regarding compensation, benefits, or other HR services
- Bachelors Degree
- 2 years of experience in a client facing role
- 2 years of experience in a Corporate Work Environment
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- Masters Degree in Business, Human Resource Development, Organizational Behavior or Organizational Development
- 5 years of experience in a Corporate Work Environment
- 2 years of experience in Project Management
Job : Human Resources
Primary Location : United States-Illinois-Elmhurst-Chicago-Elmhurst Ops/Call Cent (35050)
Other Locations: United States-Nevada-Las Vegas
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting :Unposting Date :
Capital One - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is...