Why do people in the C-Suite listen to you? The same reason they look to us: targeted solutions.
You're smart, creative, and persistent, so you see business opportunities others miss. You also know how to charm gatekeepers, impress CEO's, and immediately earn their confidence. These make you an ideal New Business Development professional for ADP Resource -the fastest growing division of ADP , an admired Fortune 300 company.
As one of our top-down sales professionals, you will:
At ADP, you'll find powerful resources for career-long success, such as:
- Offer clients a full-suite of HR administration solutions that relieve them of the enormous burdens of being an employer
- Target and cold-call CEO's and other decision-makers in a protected territory
- Devise solutions that companies simply cannot refuse
- Leverage your know-how and self-assurance to turn prospects into clients
- Cross-sell our customizable, in-demand services to an existing base of clients
Uniting insight, concern and passion, you find and design perfect client solutions. Discover a future with a company that does so, too. Apply today to explore a career with ADP.
- All the elbow room you need to turn your insights into solutions and profits
- A competitive base salary, plus uncapped commissions and annual incentive trips
- A package of comprehensive benefits that begin day one (pension, stock, and more)
- World-class training, constant support, and a promote from within mindset
Experience, Skills, Academic:
Reaching and persuading C-suite people demands more than just sales savvy.
- Be able to understand and simplify complex challenges, constructing appropriate solutions from our array of deliverables
- Have a quantifiable track record (2-5 years) in a quota-driven sales and business development capacity
- Demonstrate a knack for prospecting and selling non-commodities-ideally technical services, outsourcing, business products, or human resources solutions
- Naturally develop close, consultative relationships with executives who see you as a confidant
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies – ADP ranked #1 in Financial Data Services Industry (2010)
Human Rights Campaign Foundation – Best Places to Work for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Equality (2010)
DiversityInc magazine’s “Top 50 Companies for Diversity (2010) and “Top 10 Companies for Latinos (2010)”
Diversity MBA Magazine – ranks ADP in top 50 Out Front Companies for Diversity Leadership: Best Places for Diverse Managers to Work (2010)
Working Mother magazine’s 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers (2009)
Training magazine ranked ADP 2nd on the “Training Top 125” list (2010)
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V. We believe that diversity leads to strength.
Area of Interest:
United States, Charlotte, NC
Automatic Data Processing - 20 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...