The Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel is the only AAA four-diamond hotel in Western PA and is located in the heart of the Cultural District in downtown, surrounded by 5 theaters, 3 sporting venues including the new Consol Energy Center, a host of museums and the Rivers Casino. Please read on to view the specific needs that we are seeking for our newest ambassador:
The restaurant manager's main function is to promote and ensure guest satisfaction, achieved through his/her ability to develop and maintain a strong team environment, placing emphasis on associate satisfaction and delivery of prompt, courteous, correct service. The restaurant manager is accountable for sales and profit in his/her area.
- Open and close shift in accordance with manager's checklist.
- Initiate aggressive guest interaction through seeking and soliciting feedback from guests.
- Properly execute revenue and check control procedures on shift.
- Handle daily associate relations (e.g., scheduling, time adjustments).
- Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment for all associates and guests.
- Gather and implement all proper tools for running shift, (e.g., schedules, floor plans, reservations, checks).
- Find solutions for problems such as call outs, last minute bookings or any other daily problems that may arise.
- During shift, ensure that guests are satisfied by assisting with serving, seating, communication with kitchen and by striving to speak to all guests.
- Be on the floor during entire meal period and ensure adequate coverage.
1. Minimum of two years food service or related hospitality management experience.
2. Written/verbal communication skills.
3. Demonstrated leadership qualities.
4. Able to work with teams.
5. Basic technical knowledge of restaurant operations.
6. Demonstrated hospitality skills.
7. Demonstrated strong work ethic.
Sage Hospitality Resources is one of the nation's leading hotel management and development companies, specializing in management and development of full service and limited service hotels nationwide. We are recognized as an innovative leader in the industry as an operator, employer, developer, and investor. In every business activity, Sage is focused on its vision - "To be recognized by our customers as the best in our business."
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace, perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and criminal background screening.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Sage Hospitality Resources is wise to the ways of luxurious lodgings. The company is a leading hotel developer and operator with about 60...