Life at Nissan encompasses everything that inspires both the quality of our vehicles and the quality of our people. Company-wide, you'll find fast learners and self-starting engines as well as people who are quick to embrace change and take an idea into overdrive.
Nissan is currently seeking dynamic individuals to fill openings for Maintenance Technicians at our Manufacturing Vehicle Assembly plant, in Canton, Mississippi.
Nissan maintenance technicians work on the latest, state-of-the-art high speed process equipment.
In order to be considered, applicants must have a HS diploma, Bachelor Degree preferred, and a preferred minimum of 5 years industrial maintenance experience or journeyman certification in the following areas: Industrial Electronics, Industrial Electricity, and Industrial Machine Maintenance OR three years experience with programmable controllers and industrial troubleshooting and at a minimum are proficient in the following areas:
· Safety- Work in a safe manner at all times being aware of potential hazards in the area and safeguarding those hazards.
· Electrical Maintenance- ability to read schematics, understand/troubleshoot motor control circuits, from low voltage to 480V, 3-phase
· Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s)- ability to troubleshoot and modify/create programs
· Robotics- ability to troubleshoot, teach paths and mechanical understanding
· Pneumatic/Hydraulic- ability to read schematics, understand fluid power concepts
All of us at Nissan - regardless of functional area or expertise - share a passion to design, manufacture and sell high-performance, fun to drive vehicles.
Think you’ve got the internal drive to make great vehicles and join a winning team? Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Apply for this position and start the process to accelerate your career into high gear.
NISSAN - 18 months ago
Nissan Motor gets where it's going in North America through Nissan North America. With plants in the US and Mexico, Nissan North...