Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for the Lipid Clinic at Brandywine Hospital, a 183 bed community hospital located outside Philadelphia in the suburb city of Coatesville. (Metro area).
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian or eligible for RD Certification and work the 8 hour week schedule.
- Provide exceptional nutrition care at this progressive health care center- utilizing the Nutrition Care Process for outpatients in a Cardiologist’s office. Must be able to educate patients in all diets.
- Work as part of the clinical team and play an integral part with a mission to exceed client satisfaction through utilizing all of Sodexo programs currently in place that deliver key patient, customer and employee satisfaction outcomes
- Must be able create and do presentations for patients regarding various dietary restrictions.
- Have the opportunity to participate in community or employee-based wellness events
- Provide education to patients, as well as staff
- Potential to provide coverage in acute care hospital specializing in med surg, ortho, ICU, behavioral health, telemetry, and PCU
- Participate in various PI projects i.e. meal rounds, temperature tray checks and tray accuracies with the CNM
- Be a self-starter, a team player, and possess good time management skills
- The ideal candidate must be able to work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff
Knowledge of nutrition care principles for acutely or chronically ill patients/residents within specialty areas (e.g., pediatrics, diabetes, cardiovascular). Excellent communication and counseling skills.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian.
Sodexo will require a background check and may require a drug screen for this position.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/M/F/D/V employer.
Sodexo - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Sodexo is a global leader in integrated food and facilities management. Our North American operations leverage the diversity, skills and...