Registered Nurse, Med Surg - Full Time/Days -- Kindred Seattle First Hill
About the Opportunity
Candidate will deliver quality patient care by contributing to the nursing care-plan from admission to discharge. Specific responsibilities include: prepare assessment of patient's progress and keep family informed, monitor pain management procedures, participate in the discharge-planning process, ensure current and accurate patient documentation, and supervise ancillary staff members.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
- Knowledge of medication-administration procedures.
- At least six months Medical/Surgical experience in an acute-care setting are preferred. Critical Care experience preferred.
- BCLS certification ACLS preferred.
- Current state RN license.
- Bachelors degree in Nursing, an Associates degree, or a Nursing diploma from an accredited Institution.
Kindred Healthcare offers an attractive benefits package for full-time employment, including medical/dental insurance, life insurance, short-term disability, PTO, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and much more. Premium salaries commensurate with experience.
If you are a current
WA-Seattle-Kindred Hospital Seattle - First Hill
Kindred Healthcare - 9 months ago
The word "kindred" has many meanings, including allied, similar and family. We believe the name reflects our business as well as...