Job Requisition Number: 71879
Category: Information Systems - Programming
Primary Location: Classified, VA, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: None
Percent of Travel Required: None
Software Developer, Lead (Emerging Technologies)
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI with favorable polygraph+
Work location: Chantilly and/or Fairfax, VA areas
Company: CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 index. CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 14,600 employees working in over 120 offices in the U.S. and Europe. Visit CACI for additional information.
Employee Benefits: for updated information please visit: CACI BENEFITS.
JAVA Developer to provide quick response to customer requests for web-based analytical systems. Will work as part of a dynamic team using Agile Development Methodology supporting mission critical systems that are being expanded and integrated.
A truly challenging project using some to the Industry's latest set of technology tools and process..
- Strong JAVA and Hadoop skills
- Previous experience with Agile methodology
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
- The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our client.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- Technologies desired: PostgreSQL (or other relational database), Hadoop/HBase, Lucene, Blur, and/or Greenplum
- 2 years ago - save job