Adecco Engineering and Technical, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of engineering and information technology professionals, has an immediate opening for an Web Designer / ASP.net on a --CONTRACT TYPE-- opportunity with a leading company in Alpharetta
In this position candidates will be …
This Web Development position is responsible for designing and coding solutions to business opportunities using technical skills with Microsoft ASP.net 3.5 or higher, (C#) web development, XML, Stored Procedures (TSQL & PSQL) , SSIS and SQL Server 2008 or higher. The position is responsible for development in OLTP 3NF environments. Resource should be experienced in developing web front end solutions in asp.net/C#, along with developing stored procedures into a SQL Server 2008 datasve architecture. Adobe Flash/Flex experience is also desired. SSRS/Reporting experience is not needed.
Will participate in the collection of client requirements, perform analysis, write program specifications, design logical flow of transactions, be involved in hands-on development of services, perform testing, organize review of code and support post production releases of mission critical Customer Service applications. Must rigorously adhere to agreed upon VZW and departmental standards. Individual will produce technical / functional documentation for tools delivered, prior to handoff to UAT, test all aspects of the tool prior to delivery for UAT, resolving any issues that are encountered, and provide input to Operations team on tool / user documentation, UAT test cases, training needs and communication. The Programmer/Analyst ensures system implementations occur in accordance with established Change Control procedures.
Will be responsible for analyzing and proactively engaging team leads in problem solving and making decisions that impact overall systems and projects in a collaborative manner. The individual will be responsible for effectively escalating issues as required and identifying points of jeopardy to meet delivery schedule – with recommended mitigations and / or workarounds. They will develop and deliver routine updates to leadership.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MSCD) is a plus, with focus on .Net Development
Specific Skill Sets
-- Customer Service knowledge
- 4+ years of web design and development, within Microsoft ASP.net 3.5 C#
- 2+ years of SQL Server database development utilizing experience utilizing TSQL & PSQL for creating database objects (tables, views, procedures, functions)
- 2+ years of database design and architecture experience
- 2+ years of database optimization techniques (index tuning, advanced query writing)
- Strong experience with rapid development techniques
- In depth knowledge of information systems concepts
- Strong knowledge of applicable methodologies, tools, standards, and procedures
- Experience using formal development processes and/or methodologies
- Full project life cycle experience
- Operational and Support needs
- Demonstrated decision-making and leadership abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt and learn new development processes and/or methodologies
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends to meet project deadlines
- Ability to work through issues independently
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities available through Adecco Engineering and Technical, please apply online or email directly to Jimmie.email@example.com.
- Telecommunications experience
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Engineering and Technical offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Engineering and Technical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...