Privately owned 40 year old specialty construction and distribution firm is seeking a full-time, highly motivated designer that can work in a high volume environment.
Candidate will be responsible for following client direction to design and detail, commercial kitchens, bars for movie theater food and beverage areas.
- Experience in custom millwork and food service equipment preferred.
- Must have a degree or vocational certification in AutoCAD Drafting and Design.
- Must be versed in AutoCAD 2010, with mandatory 3 years relevant on the job experience, Revit experience a plus.
- Capable of setting up and formatting your drawings according to CAD Standards.
- Proficient in working with and creating blocks, xrefs, layer management, view ports, scaling, plotting, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating our block libraries.
- Must have a knowledgeable background in Architectural drafting to include floor plans, elevations, section details, plumbing, and electrical layouts.
- Must be very organized and able to draw and coordinate several design projects at once within a timely manner.
Monster - 9 months ago
Three billion times a day, P&G brands touch the lives of people around the world. The company has one of the strongest portfolios of tru...