Implement content focused solutions including web content management, document management, digital asset management, and records management.
Implement solutions within multiple architectural environments including UNIX, Windows, LINUX, IIS, Apache, SQL Server, Oracle® Database, etc.
Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences.
Training of end users, developers, and system administrators.
Develop documentation for requirements analysis, design specifications, user’s guides, installation guides, custom training materials, or project plans.
Work individually and as part of a team to implement, test, and deploy custom solutions for clients leveraging the Oracle® Universal Content Management platform
Install and configure Oracle® Universal Content Management products in a variety of platforms including Windows, Solaris, and Linux
Provide technical documentation for custom solutions developed
Provide leadership, technical, and project assistance to less experienced team members.
Required Experience and Skills
- Must have 3-5 years prior experience working with customers within a consulting environment
- Knowledge of web and application server technologies including IIS, Apache Web Server and Tomcat
- Experience working with Databases (Oracle/MS SQL)
- Self starter, results oriented, able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Must demonstrate good judgment, tact, and a clear purpose while under pressure in a very dynamic environment
- Ability to have excellent time management skills, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects at once.
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Some experience implementing Oracle® Universal Content Management Platform preferred with a focus on Content Server, Digital Asset Management, and Site Studio modules
- Experience with other content management solutions and web site design (GUI tools, “user experience” designing, site structuring)
- Experience in as many as possible of J2EE, EJB, JSP, Microsoft (C#, VB, .Net, C++) and/or other languages including Shell scripting, Perl, PHP, as well as Flash, Blogs, Wikis, and Portals.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to Human Resources
. Please include the title of the position in the subject field.
Fishbowl Solutions - 18 months ago