Direct Agents is a performance-based agency focusing on digital and mobile marketing solutions. Using a full service agency approach, Direct Agents offers advertisers the ability to engage and target consumers across multiple acquisition channels including email, search, display, social and mobile. Our team of digital marketing experts has been helping Fortune 500 companies successfully navigate the digital marketing space for a decade. Direct Agents is an award winning agency having recently been named to the Crain’s Fast 50 List, listed as a top digital agency by Direct Marketing News and recognized as an Inc 5000 company.
The role: SEO Specialist
We are seeking highly qualified candidates who bring a positive attitude and can help invigorate our work environment. Candidates must be entrepreneurial, intelligent, and motivated professionals. As our company continues to grow, we're committed to creating an environment where every team member plays an integral role and can grow with the company.
In our SEO Specialist role, we are looking for a professional to manage all aspects of day to day SEO strategy for clients. This position requires a strong ability to audit technical website issues, a deep understanding of analytics and identifying relevant insights, as well as hands on experience in on page optimization, social media strategy and link development.
• Assessment and development of SEO strategy for individual clients and function as SEO expert
• Keyword analysis, research and development. Employ metrics such as keyword volume and revenue into SEO strategy
• Utilization and testing of PPC data in SEO strategy
• Hands-on optimization; improving site and internal linking architecture, page construction, meta-data, content, and SEO copywriting
• Analysis of performance in Google Analytics and measurement of SEO strategy
• Inbound link analysis and outreach strategy
• Guidance and best practices on leveraging relevant social media channels for clients.
• Track and report on campaign results, data analysis, and hold weekly campaign status calls
• Excellent written and verbal communication of strategy and recommendations
• Stay abreast of latest search engine changes and updates
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Engineering, Finance, or Math
• 2+ years of solid experience in SEO with proven track record
• Strong understanding of search engine algorithms and updates
• Experience with SEO tools, Google Analytics, Adwords, webmaster tools, ranking tools, etc
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask and manage time efficiently
• Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
• Proficient with MS Excel
• Ability to work in teams and/or individually to meet client goals
• Passion for the world of SEM!
• Competitive salary based upon experience
• Competitive and comprehensive benefits package