We are seeking a Program Manager for Infrastructure Upgrade and Construction Programs in Guam and throughout the Pacific. Selected individual will support Program, Design, and Construction Management projects. Duties of the successful applicant will include management oversight and supervision of the engineering and design, estimating, contract management, construction management project controls, QA/QC, and for construction services associated with large infrastructure upgrade projects. Specific project experience should include utility, paving, grading, demolition, and building design and construction projects.
Relocation assistance will be provided.
- Degree or similar professional qualification in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or related technical field or equivalent field experience. California or Guam P.E. preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years civil design and/or construction experience, including design management, site supervision and contract management, plus a preferred minimum of 2 years of experience on Port, Airport, or other transportation infrastructure projects.
- Extensive experience in program management to include expertise in application of appropriate program controls, design and construction management procedures, quality control procedures, and compliant procurement methods.
- A proven track record in managing a large team of professional technical personnel, including management and oversight of design and construction subcontractors.
- Ability to coordinate with and work in partnership with local communities, businesses, and government organizations. An awareness, sensitivity and understanding of cross-cultural and political issues is required.
- An awareness of local construction technologies and materials.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to write reports, and procedure manuals and effectively present information and respond to inquiries from senior management.
- Self-reliance and an ability to work in a challenging and demanding environment, under supervision.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package.
EA Engineering Science and Technology - 16 months ago