Responsible for developing new business for trust and investment management services. Identifies new client opportunities through internal and external channels, focusing on High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth clients, such as corporate executives, business owners and multi-generational family trust. Consults with prospective clients about their financial goals, needs and identifies, and promotes U.S. Bancorp products and services to best meet those needs, as well as expand and retain existing relationships. Follows through with new client until close. Works with internal sources to promote and support new business opportunities. Actively cross-sells appropriate banking products to new and existing customers and refers clients to other U.S. Bancorp business units as appropriate. Maintains an active prospect database. Acts as a mentor and consultant for teammates on business developments, team optimization and market strategy within Private Client Reserve.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of sales experience in financial sales industry
- Proven new business development and sales skills
- Ability to build partnerships and work as part of a team
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Professional designation preferred, such as CFP, CFA, CPA, CTFA, or JD
U.S. Bank - 17 months ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...